[meteorite-list] Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning to hunters

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:48:51 -0800 (PST)

Bill, are you really that stupid? I did not "threaten
his life" I made a ridiculous post to counter his rude
and ridiculous post saying that he would have any of
us who threatened his "crater" trown in jail and
tortured.
Learn about sarcasm, it will make your life much
easier.
Michael Farmer
Sorry about the late reply, but I have had no email
access in more than two weeks.