[meteorite-list] update to my web site sale//ad//

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:27:27 -0800

Hello everyone we have been updating some aspects of my website
including the sales page, and ordering information. These are some of
the recent additions, Gibeon, Henbury large thin etched slices. Some
very large Brenham siderite slices and some very rare etched end cuts
of the Glorieta Mountain siderite. There will be more to follow in a
couple weeks or so.
I would also like to take this opportunity to let you all know that I
do offer a layaway plan if you would like to pay for a piece over
several payments instead of all at once, just let me know and we can
set up a plan.
Here is a link to my site http://www.meteoritefinder.com/sale.htm
   Thanks

--