[meteorite-list] could it be?

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:45:47 -0800

Lol,

Furnace clinker. I haven't heard that expression in a long time. I used to sell clinker grabbers and I think I still have a few in reserve. Not much call for them these days. Not very many coal fired homes or businesses here anymore. People used to buy them as "grab alls" but they are heavier.

I never thought about clinkers as possible wrongs. I can see it.

Bill