[meteorite-list] all List members

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:50:10 -0800

All list members ,
        Once again: The request was to hear from
ONLY those list members that want to hear these
arguments on the list.
                            ---------
        Otherwise, talking about it is STILL talking
about it.
        So, please comment ONLY IF YOU WANT
these arguments posted on the list.
                            --------
        (NOTE: Those who do not want them or don't
care because they just delete them NEED MAKE
NO COMMENT)
        Thanks, Michael

--
You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice
because thorns have roses.