[meteorite-list] HELP ! and, Who's still got their first meteorite?

From: Kevin Forbes <vk3ukf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:59:04 +1100

I have attempted to log into my account at meteorite central in order to
change my email settings to receive a daily digest instead of individual
emails, as I am finding myself drowning in a flood into my inbox, along with
all the other floods.

When I click on your account, on the meteorite central page, nothing
happens.

??

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, bye the way, who still has the first meteorite they ever found?
I do, a Henbury Iron found in December 1989. It looks like a ducks foot.
Kevin, VK3UKF.

Advertisement: It's simple! Sell your car for just $20 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=757768878&_r=endtext_simple&_m=EXT