[meteorite-list] possible fix for delayed emails

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:20:19 -0700

Here is something I have tried and seems to fix the email delay
problem for me.

(I'm on a MAC so I don't know what you PC folks will need to do) When
I want to create a new message, I go to the bottom of an email and
select the link "Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com for a "new
message". That opens a new email message and the link goes in my
"To" address box. Then I have typed in the subject, completed the
email and hit sent. Looks to me like they are prompt (within the
hour) when I do that versus being 3 and 4 days delayed otherwise. ???

Michael Murray
part tractor mechanic, part IT guy