[meteorite-list] All List members..... a suggestion!

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:38:38 +0100

Hi List!

In my opinion the last days here on the list were (mostly) boring for
me! This is a meteorite-list, this means for me talking about meteorites
and related things. In my opinion this is not a place for personal
fights, insults or other conflicts, also not if they are in a way
meteorite related.

So here is my suggestion:

If someone wants to offer meteorites here (which is also meteorite
related, but not the sense of the list), he has to post an AD in the
subject line, so why we shouldn't do something like that with the kind
of post we had in the last days? So every body can choose if he/she
wants to read this sort of posts or not. This will provide us for a lot
of reposts, were people say that such posts are NOT OK or OK because and
what ever more......

Why we don't use the key "STRESS" when ever we post something to the
list, which is a private problem, a business problem, a problem with
someone's attitude or something like that?

This works (nearly) perfect in the case of offers, why not here?

Best Wishes

Ingo

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----