[meteorite-list] AD - Updated website, New Colorado stony and more.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:35:44 EDT

Hello Members!

Done!
I just added another 40+ pieces, with pictures, to my Catalog.
Another brand new Colorado meteorite (that's the 3rd one!): New Raymer.
And finally a few Ensisheim pieces, those are really getting hard to get.
And several rare meteorites from Argentina: Arbol Solo, Arroyo Aguiar,
Mercedes, Huaytiquina.
Have a look:
_http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

And there is more to come!!
If you ever wanted a small slice of Fairfield (IAB Coarse Octahedrite, one
mass, 1.6kg, found in 1974 in Butler County, Ohio), do let me know as soon as
possible. There will be a few slices available. And I really mean Few. And it
is very pretty.

Any questions, do let me know.
Enjoy.

Anne M. Black