[meteorite-list] Idea for list to think about

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:53:44 -0400

Dear Paul and List,

Due to the character limitation in what eBay allows in the subject line of
any given auction, I think the code would not work in most cases. In looking
at the approximately 250 eBay auctions I currently have running which I
loaded yesterday and today, I see too many cases where I personally could
not add the code. I think it is a good idea however.

Maybe the code could be put in the "description" instead of the "subject"
line, that way there is plenty of room in all auctions.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection