[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about - Thanks for the fe...

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:28:12 -0600

Bravo Ken!
My having shared a Tucson dinner table with these two gentlemen of the
meteorite society exposed me to two of the finest high morality
collectors that we may ever meet. They donate their time to us at a
level that not many others do. Paul and Jim are as pristine as a new
fusion crust and I would go so far as to say that even some among us are
not worthy to be associated with this elite class of fine meteorite
society gentlemen.
Sincerely,
Dave Freeman