[meteorite-list] Question: Just How ...?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:52:34 EDT

Interesting question Robert.

# 7
I have known Alain Carion for much longer than either one of us will care to
admit. He used to come to the Denver Show every year, and of course he always
 had some meteorites. So, I suppose I have known that you could buy
meteorites from the very beginning.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 3/15/2007 7:34:35 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,