[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:38:47 -0500

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>and give them away, not make a profit? Are you ready
>to fund my trips around the world? I need at least
>$100,000 per year in travel expenses. I must sell
>meteorites to pay those expenses. Can you tell me

I've got to hand it to you for going to all those places and searching. Even
for $100,000 a year or $1,000,000 a year you couldn't convince me to treck
around the world to all those dangerous deserts and 3rd world contries. I'm too
fond of broadband, running water, electricity, access to medical care if needed,
slightly less chance of getting shot, blown up or jailed, etc. I'm glad that
SOMEBODY does it, but I say better you than me.