[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

Why do you say that my Ourique meteorites were stolen?
How do you think that I found the fall site? It was
far out in the forest in private property. The land
owner took me to the place. He told me I could have
anything I found. He was really not interested in the
meteorite. The majority of the meteorite I bought from
locals, who had all collected the meteorite and busted
it up to share amongst the village.
Armando, you are calling me a thief, and you are out
of line, and delusional. I fairly bought, and
collected that meteorite. Portugal has NO LAW
regarding removal of any meteorite. Perhaps you should
lobby for such a law. What kind of sad life do you
lead, that you spend your days worrying about me?
Please, do myself and this list a favor, leave me be,
and stop crying about me and my business half a world
away. If you do that, you will find that I will not
have to respond to you. Sound fair?
No meteorites in the USA have ever been confiscated by
the government, unless they were found on federal
land, the US government can't do a thing about them,
that is the beauty of this country. Get you facts in
order, or do not talk about things you know nothing
about.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===