[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Randall, here are your exact words as anyone can find
in the archives " I guarantee you will have non-stop
nightmares all night every night. I know the system
and I will make every attempt to lengthen your stay.
There are ways to block your attempts to contact the
American embassy." Hmmmmmm, that sounds like the email
of a delusional babbling idiot to me.

I do not have to defend myself to you. I bought and
paid for all of the Ourique that I did not find
myself. I am no idiot, you however, are, with your
bomb crater, and your delusions of grandure. I have
more than 1000 meteorites found myself, hundreds of
trips, more real meteorites in my collection than you
can ever imagine. You know what is great about me?
What you see is what you get. I have nothing to hide,
and I am not about to let people like you hit me
without hitting back. I do it, I do the hunting, I
take the risks, I produce for both the scientific and
collecting community. I am not trying to befriend
everyone on this list, I do not need your approval.
Unfortunately in the real world, when you stand out,
you tend to catch the most flak. You, Armando, Matteo,
you all TALK! TALK is all you have. Show some
meteorites, show something or shut the hell up. I am
growing weary of the constant attacks from those who
produce nothing.
Michael Farmer
Meteorite hunter, finder, dealer, collection builder
etc.

=== message truncated ===