[meteorite-list] Recent E-mails

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:55:20 -0700

Dear List,

I am deeply humbled by so many wonderful emails. Thank you. I will
reply to each of you personally as time allows which
at the current moment is extremely limited do to complications with my
Father.

Dear Gary K Foote,

This is public notice that I do not want you to ever privately email me
again. If you have something to say then post if publicly.
I will assume that any future emails sent to me privately were meant to
be publicly viewed and that I should forward it to the list.

Paul Harris