[meteorite-list] My apology to the List and to Gary

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Pual, there is no need to take a leave of absence.
Your service to the meteorite community and years of
input on this list certainly allow some leeway in
posts.
People on this list take things too seriously, myself
included. Does anyone here think that lists in any
other subject are any different? Fossils, computers,
coins, science, real-estate, EVERYONE has arguments,
fights, my piece is better than your piece, etc etc
etc.
Paul, thanks for nearly 10 years of service to myself,
I appreciate it greatly.
Michael Farmer