[meteorite-list] Forwarded email from ALHYANE ABDELAZIZ

From: Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:55:44 +0100

Hello List, Aziz asked me to forward a email from him to the list,
because he have problems with posting. Here it is:

Dear Meteorites Lovers,

NWA METEORITES SHOP
                              ALHYANE ABDELAZIZ
       THE ONLY GUARANTEED AND CHEAPEST NWA MATERIAL

 Here we are again with 10 kgs of very possible L4 Chondrites .
A very nice group of unclassified NWA stones with a total weight of 10
kilograms.
was found by a Berber Nomad in the Sahara desert.
This group of unclassified stones consists of 6 larger and 4 smaller stones.
The stones are very solid and show typical desert weathering. A very nice
sampling of NWA stones at a very competitive price, only $200/kg
 A preliminary visual classification reveals the stone to most likely be
an L4 or L5 chondrite with numerous chondrules and armored chondrules
visible in the cut specimen.
Here are the links to the photos.
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/AzizL4a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/AzizL4b.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/10KG-L4-5.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/10KG_L4a.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/10Kg--_L4--5.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/10Kgs_L4-5.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0042.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0055.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0058.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0059.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0063.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/nwameteorite/DSCF0065.JPG

For any interest, Just one klick on one of the Two addresses bellow then
you get ready to write me :
nwameteorites at yahoo.com
unclassifiedstones at yahoo.com

I also have some more interesting offers.

Best wishes
Aziz

NWA METEORITES SHOP
PHONE / +21261655060