[meteorite-list] ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB8969_1174259872_DMG-X1_3 was generated

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:56:20 -0500

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:24:34 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>If somebody wants to try and figure out what is going
>on I just got this message in response to the zagora
>posting that I made a few minutes ago (I assume
>everybody got my zagora posting). The return email
>address is listed first then the actual mesasage:

>> The message was blocked because of its subject.

That seems to support my "unknown words" theory for attempts at spam blocking--
the program's dictionary didn't recognize the word "Zagora" in the subject line,
so it rejected it "because of the subject" trying to filter out the "random
subject words" spam. If you google up "groupshield ticket" you'll get thousands
of then showing up in mailing list archives-- but I haven't seen a confirmed
explaination yet.