[meteorite-list] TO BUYERS OF MY ZAGORA'S

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:34:52 EDT

In a message dated 3/18/2007 4:15:31 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
deanbessey at yahoo.com writes:
If anybody has any etched zagora photos that they
wouldent mind me using in my ebay auctions I would be
appriciative if you would send them to me.
Sincerely
DEAN
_www.meteoriteshop.com_ (http://www.meteoriteshop.com)

I am sorry Dean, I don't have one.
But, if you would go to Pierre-Marie Pele's very helpful Encyclopedia of
Meteorites,
                          _http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com_
(http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com)

and search for Zagora, You will find several very good pictures of etched
Zagoras, and whole ones. And maybe the owner of one of those pictures will allow
 you to use his picture.
Thank you for your post.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com