[meteorite-list] AD - Great Assortment of Auctions Ending

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:12:36 -0400

Dear List Members,

Later today and tomorrow, I have 257 meteorite auctions ending, simply too
many to list here. There is everything from Large Museum Quality specimens
to smaller micro pieces. You will find a wide variety of planetary,
achondrites and other beauties at excellent prices. These include; Lunars,
Martians, Angrite, Brachinite, Diogenites, Howardites, Eucrites, Impact
Melts, 500-gram and 1-kilo Lots, Individuals and a whole host of other
interesting meteorites.

Here is an eBay link to the meteorite auctions I currently have running, be
sure to click through all of the pages to see what is available, most with
"Buy it Now". The planetary and achondrites start on page 2 so if you are
not interested in the Lots, click ahead to see these rarities.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvaultQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

A simple click of the above link will assure you will find a great deal or
will at least enjoy the beautiful photos of some of the World Class
specimens I have, in some cases, only available through "NaturesVault".

Click to Collect:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvaultQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Best regards and "Thank You" bidding and/or looking,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)