[meteorite-list] Holbrook from Larry!!!!

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:23:48 EDT

Hi list, It is fun to post positive experiences.

I just received a small Holbrook from Larry the now most famous Holbrook
hunter.

How cool, We made a trade for some NWA 2965 EL3 Fossil Meteorite (I have
more if you want to trade). I will polish to 1/4 micron and get some high
magnification micrographs posted to my Meteorite Times Gallery.

Larry is always a pleasure to deal with and I was very happy for him when I
heard of his incredible find. (I looked and found nothing!)

Tom Phillips