[meteorite-list] Call for papers for Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:45:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone:

You should all have gotten or will soon get your February issue of
Meteorite magazine. Nancy and I have just sent off all of the articles for
the May issue to the publishers.

So, it is now time to think about the August and November issues! The
submissions deadlines for these are May 18 and August 17. If you have any
suggestions for articles that you might be interested in submitting,
please contact us. We have had a request from a novice collector for an
introductory article on etching. If anyone is interested in writing such
an article please contact us. Please note that we already have an article
coming out in the May issue on how NOT to etch a meteorite!

If you have not already done so, please remember to renew your
subscriptions to Meteorite. All subscriptions begin with the February
issue and run for the calendar year. If you are a new subscriber and you
subscribe now, you will still get the February issue.

We hope that you are enjoying the articles in the magazine and if you have
suggestions for topics for future articles, let us know.

Larry and Nancy