[meteorite-list] Fusion crusts on stony meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:37:34 -0700 (PDT)

That may well be, there is no substitute to holding a
piece in your hands to see it best.
There are many oriented meteorites which exhibit the
thick frothy crust on the backside, and many pieces
have broken fragments re-solidified into the crust, so
this must be one of them.
Michael Farmer

http://www.johnkashuba.com/Images/Meteorite%20Pages/Pictures/NWA2826LL561g at 2400MFOV1cmP800.jpg