[meteorite-list] Delay and "porphyritic"

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2007 23:44:07 UT

> What can be the reason for this messages to appear with a delay of 32h? AA

> porphyritic? Are you sure? The meteorites cool down in a single stage, I believe

Hi Armando and List,

No idea why there is such a delay! Furthermore, I do not know for sure about the
"porphyritic" thing. This was not my personal comment but I only quoted from the
article by Genge and Monica Grady. But Dr. Monica Grady is a List member, so,
time permitting, Dr. Grady might perhaps find some spare moments to answer your
question much more competently than I ever would be able to!

Best wishes,

Bernd