[meteorite-list] Crust Micrographs NWA 2371 Crystal Structure! Check it out!

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:35:49 EDT

Hi list, Tom Phillips here, I have some crust micrographs taken in
reflected cross polarized light of a thick slice of NWA 2371 an H4. The
heating/cooling caused the crust to crystallize like nothing I have seen before.

I haven't posted them to the Gallery yet but it is well worth the time to
email me and I will send some shots in an email.

I would welcome any thoughts on this and if any one has noticed it before.
It really is cool!

If this hits the list more than once tonight, I forgot to send as text only
so I sent it again. Tom

In a message dated 3/23/2007 8:44:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,