[meteorite-list] more gao please

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

Ryan and List,
  Hello! Steve is a "special" case. I have offered
him my 20kgs of 100% fusion-crusted Gaos and he hasn't
shown any interest even at a very low price....most
likely he realizes that I wouldn`t sell them to him no
matter how much he offered.
  Gao is under-priced for a fall, even given the large
TKW. It will not be many years until Gao is selling
for $4/gr or more for small stones...still cheap by
most "fall" prices.
  So in this case I think Steve may not be all that
stupid.
  Can you name a cheaper fall being offered? I
cannot.
  Best Always in LIFE, Dirk...Tokyo