[meteorite-list] AD> Meteorite lot for sale including rarities

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, all of the other 1000 kilos+ of the EL3 was also
initially classified as a primitive Aubrite,......
until further analysis was done.
Sell it as anything you like, but the photos clearly
show what it is, most likely paired with the EL3, TONS
of material exiting Morocco. They will tell you it was
found anywhere, the Moroccans are quite good at that.
I will not argue with Mr Jambon, I like him a lot. A
sample should be sent to Dr Bunch/Irving for
comparison.
Either way, it is not my business so why did you bring
my name into it Matteo? To stir up the list no doubt,
so good luck with that.
Michael Farmer
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites