[meteorite-list] nice gao specimens only

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi dirk,ryan and list.No ryan I am not hording gao to
up the price per gram.LOL!!And dirk is right.Even
though he said he had 20 kilo's of nice gao,I would
not buy it.Because at this time I could not afford it
all at once.I am buying nice pieces a few speimens at
a time.Also ryan if you noticed,I am only buying 95%
or fusion crusted pieces.NO FRAGMENTS.NO SLICES!Only
really nicely cleaned pieces that look really well in
a collection.I also did not think dirk would sell his
anyway.He is to sly for that.And right now for me gao
is very affordable.And trust me ryan.I KNOW THERE ARE
MANY NICE METEORITES ARE OUT THERE.It also makes
knowing that you mostly onlt spending your money on 1
type.You then do not have to worry about,do you have
this one,I really need to find this one,etc.,etc.Also
for an H5 major witness fall,it is a very nice stone
to collect.Any more thoughts about this great stone?

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites