[meteorite-list] Disappointing meteorite purchases

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:23:23 -0700 (PDT)

Did you try again? One complaint is not enough. I know
for myself, what when I travel, like last month, I
came home to well over 1000 emails. I still have not
finished reading them all, so perhaps you weren't
ignored, perhaps they did not get the email, meant to
respond and forgot about it etc.
Michael Farmer