[meteorite-list] unclean vs. clean gao

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.Like mike farmer said,everyone likes his
or own thing.I like my gao's clean and looking very
pristine and neat.I have brown ones,black ones,and
grey ones.All completey crusted.The only ones I do not
have are any of the uncleaned ones.But it does not
mean I will not except any unclean ones.If they are
completely crusted and have flow lines or is
orientated I will have them.But just to have an
unclean one is not how I want my collection to look.I
also appreciated everyones comments on what they
should look like or have in ones collection.I just
purchased a 13.23 gram gao from mike farmer which is
oriented and has lots of flowlines.I love them like
this,but this has black crust and has been cleaned.So
clean or uncleaned.It just boils down to what you
like.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites