[meteorite-list] New to the list

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike,

>From one Californian to another Californian, I too,
would like to welcome you to the M-List.

I'm not sure what Ruben means by "All those California
meteorite hunters better look out", but I'm sure
you'll find your fellow CA-met-hunters aren't all that
competitive. I'm sure you'll find yourself part of a
fellowship that is open to anyone, like yourself, that
has an earnest interest in meteorites and has an
interest in furthering our understanding of them
(particularly those that are found on dry lakes;-).

Given your neat CA-find and heart-felt introduction, I
think you are off to a great start!

Welcome to the List,
Bob V.
PS - And given all of the CA-met-hunters on this List
and all of the searching that has been conducted on
dry lakes, don't be surprised by the keen interest
whether or not your meteorite is a "cold find".

-------------------------------
[meteorite-list] New to the list
Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 23:01:26 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,
Congratulations on your new find! All those California
meteorite hunters better look out, you learn very
fast.

A 1.1 gram meteorite is very hard to spot, even for an
experienced hunter. That a cool find! You're gonna be
hard to keep up with real soon.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com