[meteorite-list] Hello all Walter Branch offer {AD}

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:38:02 -0700

Hi All, Walter was a customer of mine more than a couple of times. So
I feel compelled to help if I can. I would like to ask for someone on
this list to help me help Walter and his family. If you have had your
eye on any of the full slices on my web site I will donate all the
proceeds up to $500 to Walter and his family. Now here is the catch I
am leaving first thing in the morning and will be gone 2 weeks. So if
I don't find out which slice you are interested in I won't have it
with me and you will have top wait until I return in 2 weeks to get
your meteorite. We can still get the money to Walter and his family
but unless I hear from you tonight before I leave you will have to
wait. So will someone help me help Walter? Any meteorite off my web
site the first $500 Will go to Walter. www.meteoritefinder.com
  Thanks

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035