[meteorite-list] Walter Zeitschel

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:34:42 -0700

Hello list members,

Walter Zeitschel is also in recovery and maybe some of you don't know him or
about his work.
You really need to check out the report Michael Hofman put together about
his visit and written papers by Walter.

http://service.gmx.net/mc/4r4WTMkrdg5Yp1OCBg7Jav1W8j7H9y

after you open up the site,
click on

GMX MediaCenter starten

Many articles are written in English.
You can view this only until 13.4.2007, which would be April 13, 2007.

If you get to a German text, keep strolling further and you will see another
one in English!
Very interesting work on craters and spheroids and meteorites of course.

Michael Hofman, a German meteorite collector and hunter, had a very
impressive visit with Walter before he had to go to the hospital.
I remember him writing to me the next day after the visit and he was still
so excited about the time he spend with Niki and Walter.
"An absolut highlight" in his otherwise average meteorite collecting
experience.

Be sure to check out the last picture at the very end!
Could it be a a small meteorite?

A very speedy recovery to you Walter and maybe you can send some good news
along with Michael to read for us list-members about your recovery.

With best regards,
Moni