[meteorite-list] For the record: More on Dean's BL - TKW incollectors' hands

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:01:40 +0200

Hi Jeff, Bernd, Steve, list

NWA 1685 is just provisional (name & description) in Met Bull database and
the tkw reported is 1302 g, which seems to be far beyond the value reported
bu Bernd. I believe Bernd's tkw (11.417 kg) should be the present most
likely tkw unless there are far more stones in collections. I suggest the
owners answer the recent Steve's request (asking "who has what").

I for one only have a thin section (from Blaine Reed, 2006).

Zelimir

A 19:26 29/03/2007 +1000, Jeff Kuyken a ?crit :
>Hey all,
>
>While I don't personally own a BL specimen, I'd be happy to add more photos
>to the page Bernd mentioned below. If anyone has pic/s they'd like to share,
>just send it/them to me off-list and I'll add it to the page.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jeff

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace