[meteorite-list] AD - Super Auctions Ending - Definitely Worth Checking Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several SUPER auctions ending in a few hours.
I loaded some outstanding examples and started them
out at just 99 cents, some worth hundreds, even
thousands! All of the specimens are excellent so be
sure to take a look.

To see all of the outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

CACHE - Serialized Campo Coins, 41 etched coins
weighing in at over 800 grams started at less, than a
dollar gram! You would be hard pressed to find plane
etched Campo slices at this low starting price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098724539

MALOTAS currently priced at less than a dollar a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098729102

BLACK CLAST in a nice CV3 Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098732893

UREILITE MAIN MASS - Gorgeous and priced to sell:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098750115

CRUSTED LUNAR Part slices started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098748423
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098731307

GIANT 445 gram "OLD YELLER" classified meteorite,
still just 3 cents a gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098751000

A Sampling of Oriented Sikhote Alins:
RADICAL ORIENTATION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098753396
SCULPTURAL BEER BOTTLE OPENER WITH A HOLE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140098755333

... and other SUPER DEALS can be found at this link,
definitely worth checking out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection