[meteorite-list] meteorite coins and other ridiculous wastes of time

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

List,
  Do we need Franklin Mint-esque coins to hype the insuperable wonder of actual meteoritic material free of made-to-order home shopping network (no trademark) gimmick?
  These rank amongst the greatest achievements of Mike Farmer, capitalist of little self-control and imagination. Give us rocks, and that's it: you sell rocks. Collectors can become humorously obsessive when all reference to our target interests are accepted. Coins will distract from oxidation, reduction, recrystallization, and chondrules.
  -Thaddeus Besedin

It's here! Your new message!