[meteorite-list] NWA 4485 boast

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:41:46 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Hi,

Just a word to boast that I am the very proud owner of a 0.315g slice of the
new KREEP-rich lunar thanks to Martin Altmann and Stefan Ralew of Chladni's
Heirs!

This is an astonishingly rare lunar (TKW 188g) - paired with Greg and Adam
s find - incredible under the 'scope and it has really helped me to research
and understand some of the complexities of Lunar evolution.

I am grateful for the opportunity to acquire this material at a VERY
acceptable price and I am amazed at my own reaction and sense of wonderment
of this rock.

I really need to know more about what I am seeing!

Good call, Chladni folk!

best!

Dave
IMCA #0092