[meteorite-list] meteorite coins and other ridiculous wastes oftime

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:29:09 +0200

Armando,

I don't know whether it's to indiscreet, but allow me a question:
What's your age?

Each collector, each museum, each lab can acquire from the meteorite dealers
partslices, fullslices, endcuts, whole stones and in most cases also the
main masses of those stones, where also micromounts are sold.

So where is your problem?
You don't want to buy small pieces, you don't want to buy large pieces,

therefore you obviously don't know, what you want

else than to complain.

That's a behaviour of an uneducated child.

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----