[meteorite-list] meteorite coins and other ridiculous wastes oftime

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:31:36 -0700 (PDT)

My god Armando,
We are not talking about Mars rock here, we are
talking about Campo del Cielo, a meteorite with
HUNDREDS, actually THOUSANDS of TONS of material. Now,
I do not break up Campo to make the coins, I buy the
shredded and tumbled scraps from people who do cut
them up, they are the large crystals which actually
fall apart when the meteorite is cut/smashed apart.
They are pretty much useless since most weigh 1 gram
or less. So I found a unique usage for them, and
people can enjoy a tiny piece of meteorite with
information on the coin, rather than in a plastic
baggie.
Give me a break Armando, this is getting old, grow up
and if you do not like what I am doing, keep it to
yourself, or buy up all the Campo on the market.
Michael Farmer