[meteorite-list] WARNING - Suspicious Morrocan sellers

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 09:21:23 +0100

Yeah, I hear on the grape vine, that quite a few people have been ripped
off recently, and it's getting much worse. So be extra careful about
sending money there (especially before getting the goods!).

I personally will never deal with these people unless they send the
goods first on approval, if we all adopted this approach, then they will
have no choice, all the time people send large sums of money 'up front'
this will happen.

So that's my approach, at least until we have a way of knowing the
honest ones from the dishonest, take it or leave it. Unfortunately a few
are tarnishing the good name of the others!

Mark