[meteorite-list] Tektite Surface Question- Thank You Everyone

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

Aubrey, Dirk, Pete, Moni, Norm, Michael and Mark-
   Thank you for taking the time to respond- I have my
questions answered.

Aubrey-
   Your site is absolutely great!!!! You have a lot of
work in it and describes perfectly what I am seeing.
I've even printed some of it so I can read it tonight
(when I should be sleeping before work tomorrow...)
   Thank You again very, very much.

Dirk-
   Thank you for looking at my photos and your
analysis. I think you and Aubrey are hitting it right
on the head.

   Again- thanks to all and for your suggestions. I'm
really learning alot from this list and the sites
people mention.

Take care
Mike