[meteorite-list] Fwd: Fwd: stones

From: epb471 at aol.com <epb471_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 01:37:16 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: epb471 at aol.com
To: pinwalla at nep.net
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Fwd: stones

Thanks for your replies. Is this the Mohamed that was at Tucson? He is a tall dark skinned gentleman that was dressed in blue robes with a blue turban? I bought a nice 100% fusion crusted NWA from him at the Inn Suites. I wonder if this is him (although Mohammed is probably like Jim or Bob here in the states!!)

Just received a nice 3.1 cm slice of Gujba from Eric Twelker. Gorgeous specimen. I still have many more to acquire. Can anyone help me with acquiring a Norton County specimen??

Take care and thanks for your help,
Elias