[meteorite-list] Greensburg, Kansas.....continued

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:33:13 -0500

Hello all,

Back from mail and running out the door. I will try to answer personal
e-mails later.

The media is now doing a good job with information, so I will leave that to
them now.

Looking at starting a fund raiser, raffle or something right now with fellow
list members, stay tuned for more information.

Greensburg was one of the small friendly Kansas towns, were the people wave
at strangers and the business windows are littered with shoe polish
promoting the local high school football team game. I can't quite image all
of this. Hoping for the best for the town and it's community.

I thank you for your concern, and am thankful you were not there Steve,
Mark