[meteorite-list] Greensburgs, Kansasa: Bob and Florence Peck?

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:41:56 -0500

"They lived at 308 E. Pennsylvania Street, just east of Main. Can't
reach them now. Mark and anyone in the area, can you find out?"

As soon as I can find out something I will let you know. The town was
completely destroyed west of main, but all buildings received some damage.

The Peck family are very good people and well liked in the region. I join
you in wishing them well.

Mark

PS: Casualties are up to 10 now, but it might take days to recover all
bodies.