[meteorite-list] Suspect Seller?

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:29:45 EDT

Ken;

  Thank you for the very informative and politely inquisitive post.Martin
did have some insight for the answer to your question and that was very
informative for the meteorite community.Meteorite collecting seems to be a very
tricky field of endeavor for all of us and any info. we can get is appreciated,at
least,by myself.

  Michael Johnsons picture posts are an awesome addition to a very education
sensitive hobby,and the Hupes technical description are also.As are
many,many more meteorite savvy list member posts.So much comes our way over time and
i really enjoy 'All' the posts.I hope others do too.and Maybe more people
will post in the future if criticism is left on the job.Let someone else have it
and we will just have a good ole time on this great meteorite list.Life is
short and running out.I think.

Meteorites are fun,Best Regards;Herman Archer.