[meteorite-list] AD: 65 meteorite auctions ending Wednesday/ TORNADO CHARITY AUCTION

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:31:04 -0700 (PDT)

Jim Strope and I have pulled one of our Campo del
Cielo coins, COIN #0002 0f 1000 to auction on ebay for
the Kansas tornado charity. I can not put in the
auction for charity, as ebay will delete the auction.
(they require going through a private charity
foundation which takes "a cut of the money" but does
not tell you how much they take. So there is no way I
will do that. I will work publically with Geoff Notkin
to give 100% of the procedes to charity in the town of
Greensburg Kansas, that way 100% of whatever the coin
sells for goes to someone who needs the money more
than we do.
See the coin here, and please, bid high as this is #2
or 1000, it will be worth plenty years down the road
from now.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130111876530

Hi everyone, I have over 65 meteorites ending on ebay
tomorrow night (Wendesday), some spectacular items,
especially oriented
meteorites. See them all and bid away.

See all of the meteorites offered at the links below.

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

 http://www.meteoritehunter.com

 thanks