[meteorite-list] caps,givaways,and who cares

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:59:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.It seems the naysayers are out of thier pen
again.As far as the caps key on, I had it on by
mistake.I was not paying attention when I posted what
I did.Yes howard,it was a mistake.I apoligize for
that.What I GIVAWAY and how I handle it is my affair.I
was going to go to the 40th email,but joe k. emailed
me and said that he appreciated how I givaway and
donate things to people and causes.He also had a piece
of gao that he sent a pic to me.I said how about a
trade?We agreed and that is that.I have had over 50
emails about the free campo.I really do believe I am
helping alot of people who cannot afford even simple
meteorites like campo's.I will continue to givaway
when I feel like it.I feel people just do not like to
see good happen in this world.It is easy to be angry
and upset.Oh well,not a problem of mine.O f all the
givaways I have done over the last 4 years,the people
who have recived them have so, so apprecative.Well to
the naysayers on this list,I hope you get one of my
freebies someday.All you have to do is CHIME in.Also
if you want to put me in the dump pile,go ahead.I have
over 300 emails on this list,and I do have bunch
blocked just like others who do not to see me.OH
WELL!I hope all have a great day.I have givaways to
do.And other good human deeds.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.