[meteorite-list] S. Utah

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:32:52 -0400

Hi, all,

On the topic of Utah, I've wondered in the past about the salt flats, where
anything foreign would be easily spotted from afar.

Is that off limits?
(How could they enforce such a huge area?)

I assume that any speed tracks marked out would be patrolled for debris
first. Has anything ever been found from that?

Cheers,
Pete