[meteorite-list] givaways,trade offer,etc.

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 07:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I have never seen,in my 7 years on
this list it to be so dead.This is also the longest
not to have seen a meteorie fall.Oh well maybe very
soon.I have 13 fragments of unclassified pieces that I
want to givaway as sort of a pre-memorial day
special.They are not small pieces.I also have a nice
canyon diablo piece that is 60 grams that I am willing
to trade for any nice gao pieces.This time the first
13 people who email me,it does not matter where,you
get it,no 10th,no20th, or 40th.13 first people.So
chime away.And as usual I pay cheap shipping.I really
do ask any schools or museums to chime in for
educational purposes.Tell them what this great hobbie
is all about.And continue to donate to greensburg.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites