[meteorite-list] Any backlit boxes available for pallasites?

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:06:14 -0500

Hi friends,
A buddy of mine bought a thin slice of Imilac for his wife's birthday and
would like to display it in the open in a way to highlight the olivine
crystals. We both thought some kind of small, backlit lightbox would work
and wondered if anyone on the list has heard of such a thing and where one
could be bought. I've found the larger kind for mounting slides and photos
but we're talking small, Riker-sized for this slice.Thanks for your help!
Bob